About Koch McAuley & Bailey P.C.
Our Mission is to provide our clients
with integrated and innovative legal solutions, vigorous advocacy, and superior
legal representation consistent with our Core Values.
In furtherance of our Mission we are guided
by the following principles:
- Our clients' interests are paramount. We pursue their interests with
vigor and hard work.
- We are guided by a strict adherence to the ethics of our profession as
set forth by the Indiana Rules of Professional Conduct, as well as the
values of our respective religious faiths.
- Our legal services shall be cost-effective for our clients. We use technology,
modern management procedures, and the application of our experience to
minimize costs wherever possible.
- We are both counselors and advocates. We communicate in clear language
and advise, as well as represent, our clients. We explain what we do, why
we do it, and the value our services bring to the client.
- Our clients deserve our personal and timely attention. A client's call
- absent exigent circumstances - should be returned within one business
day. Appointments should be promptly scheduled and commence on time. Technology
such as email, voice mail, and cellular telephones are used to facilitate
communication convenient for the client. We promptly reply to requests
for information and keep our clients informed about the status of their
- A client's confidence shall never be breached. The attorney/client privilege
is the cornerstone of our profession. Only through the confidence built
by that trust can our relationship with a client be effective. Improper
disclosure of a client confidence is grounds for immediate and permanent
- When our clients succeed, we succeed!
- We learn, educate, and apply ourselves to working together as an interdependent
- We respect and assist each other by communicating and sharing our ideas
and concerns, learning from each other, and thereby increasing our quality
- We interact with our clients, our adversaries, and each other courteously
and professionally. We take pride in our work and support each other in
a positive manner.
- Through continuous education, evaluation, teamwork, and enthusiasm we
attain personal and financial growth for ourselves and our clients.
use our experience to anticipate outcomes by applying precedent and emerging
law. We serve our clients best by anticipating and preventing problems
before they occur.
- We attract, develop, and retain exceptional professional staff to assist
- We strive to make lasting relationships with our clients.